Dolphin Catalogue is the best place to buy radiators online with an experience of 36 years in the automotive and industrial heat exchangers industry. It is global with its branches in the GCC, USA, UK etc. Dolphin stocks the best aftermarket radiators compatible with industrial and personal vehicles.
The question “why” and “how” still remains. Dolphin has 3000 products that are manufactured under strict quality-control processes and by qualified engineers. Providing tailored solutions has always been Dolphin's key strength.
Dolphin is certified to ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 standards. Our products include aluminium and copper-brass heat exchangers for industrial, locomotive, generator, agricultural, and off-highway applications.
In addition to providing products to some of the largest OEMs in the Automotive, Commercial, Locomotive, Power Generation, Mining, and HVAC sectors, we also provide services for bespoke requirements. The Product Design process entails the APQP system, in which the Voice of the Customer (VOC) is captured and converted into Requirements, Technical Specifications, and Special Characteristics, with FMEA being utilized to its full extent as a tool to minimize risks associated with the development of novel products. (i.e., Custom Manufacturing)
Over 70 countries around the world are currently served by the Dolphin Group. Our main export markets are Australia, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and North & South America. In the industries of Automotive, Locomotive, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Marine, Construction, Industrial, Mining, and HVAC, we deliver sustainable projects & services to over 20,000 satisfied customers.
Benefits for You
Dolphin manufactures aftermarket radiators for 53 OEM brands and possesses radiators for Industrial, Commercial, and Personal vehicles. Whether you are looking for radiators for agricultural vehicles, heavy duty trucks and buses, industrial vehicles, mining, or construction vehicles and even material handling vehicles. Dolphin has got you covered completely. This is what puts us in the best place to buy radiators online.
Our easy to navigate website makes it extremely easy for you to select the right product for yourself. All you are required to do is visit the “shop page” select the brand, type, model, year, and other information and find the most perfect fit for your vehicle.
What’s more? The vehicle will be delivered right at your doorstep without any hassle and the most competitive price.
How to Choose the Right Radiator?
Here we have described various kinds of radiators so that you can make an educated decision about the right radiator for your vehicle. Comparing, contrasting, and choosing will be easier with this information.
Copper-Brass and Aluminium
Up until the 1980s, older vehicles came with copper-brass radiators. Heat conduction is one of the best qualities of copper-brass radiators.
Despite its ability to conduct heat well, copper-brass is relatively weak in comparison with aluminium. It is necessary to keep copper-brass coolant tubes small in diameter in order to prevent them from ballooning or bursting when under pressure. This is a serious problem when it comes to cooling capabilities.
Since aluminium is stronger than copper and brass, it is possible to make aluminium tubes with larger diameters.
Crossflow and Downflow Radiators
A crossflow radiator and a downflow radiator are two types of radiators.
There are two vertical tanks on either side of each crossflow radiator's core. The core is composed of cooling tubes and fins. As coolant flows across the core from outlet to inlet, it is pushed horizontally by the water pump.
Throughout a downflow radiator, there are two horizontal tanks. Coolant enters the radiator through the top and travels vertically throughout the core. It exits via the bottom outlet. Due to gravity, the water pump is able to move coolant through the radiator more quickly since coolant flows from the top down.
Finally, yet importantly, crossflow coolants move more quickly than conventional coolants, which makes it more efficient when designed. Coolant is retained longer in crossflow radiators, so heat is dissipated more effectively. A crossflow radiator's large core surface area and heat dissipation capabilities make them an excellent choice for high-output engines.
Row Quantity and Tube Size
In a radiator, the coolant is transported by a row or several rows of tubes and fins. Aluminium is much stronger than copper-brass, so you can increase tube diameter without adding thickness to the tube walls (as with copper tubes). Because of this, two-row aluminium radiators with one-inch tubes dissipate heat nearly as efficiently as five-row copper-brass radiators with smaller tubes.
The idea that more rows are better has been abandoned by most high-performance radiator manufacturers. In comparisons of aluminium radiators, core thickness and cooling tube size are now critical. There is only one difference between the smaller and larger tube radiators, which is that the core of the larger radiator is slightly thicker.
Tips for Keeping Things Straight
- When replacing a vehicle's radiator without modifying it, aftermarket radiators are usually the best choice. In addition to being easy to install, it requires no modifications and has already proven to be effective at cooling your engine sufficiently.
- You will notice a huge difference when you upgrade an older model to an aluminium core radiator. These two identically sized coolers offer better cooling and lighter weight despite their identical size. A larger radiator or more rows can improve cooling power on vehicles manufactured after 1980.
- Adding more coolant to your vehicle and increasing its surface area allows performance radiators to efficiently cool your vehicle more quickly. The radiators aren't always compatible, but they're very effective at cooling
When Should One Ideally Replace Radiators?
The average radiator lasts between 8 and 10 years if it is properly maintained. Replacing a radiator is typically only necessary if it has been damaged or if it needs to be more powerful.
Radiators should not be replaced if a vehicle is suffering excessively before they are changed. It is important to check or replace radiators if one experiences the following issues:-
- It is possible to suffer from either too much or too little pressure in your radiator if your radiator cap fails. Overheating and overrunning are the result of either condition. This situation requires you to replace your radiator cap. There is a direct correlation between leaks and pressure problems.
- It is never a smart idea to ignore coolant leaks. If you see a leak, you don't necessarily have to replace your radiator. Leaks indicate that something is wrong and that your cooling system hoses need to be checked, but a leak can occur anywhere.
- Another reason to check your engine is a rusted radiator or debris clogging it. If this is the case, you will need to flush out your radiator or replace it.
Tips to Avoid Radiator Malfunctioning
- The radiator hose should be replaced every 36,000 miles or every three years. It is recommended not to drive rubberized hoses further than 50,000 miles because they can dry out and break over time.
- A leak may be detected when the cooling system fluid level drops noticeably between checks. Detecting slow leaks can be challenging, so it is imperative to pay close attention.
- By flushing the coolant every 25,000 miles, any contaminants in the radiator and the hoses will be removed. Furthermore, this service ensures peak cooling efficiency throughout the radiator's lifespan by preventing rust.
- Radiators require different amounts of coolant, depending on their size. For most radiators, 11 to 28 quarts are required. Check your owner's manual if you are unsure of the capacity of your radiator. If the radiator isn't original equipment, drain it and fill it with one-quart increments of distilled water.
- Overfilling your radiator is never a wise idea. Coolant needs extra space to expand and contract as temperatures change. There are two marks you'll notice during filling. Lower marks indicate a cold engine. Coolant used in hot engines needs to be of a higher grade.
When the Covid-hit nations rapidly switched to online buying and selling, it became essential for online stores to switch their designs from a complicated one to an easily navigable one. By adapting to such changes, lives of both sellers and buyers were made easy in hard times.
Since Dolphin’s core values are consumer-centric, we made sure to make the availability of our radiators unrestrained. Our chain of supply exists of the finest of engineers who build high performance solutions. This is followed by highly skilled developers who make these products accessible to a large number of audiences. Lastly, a team of professionals who make sure the product is delivered at the doorsteps of the buyers with ease in transit.
We have an online catalogue where you can order your radiator. When you enter your automobile's make, model, and year, you will find the ideal match. If you wish, you can also browse our brand-specific section and place your order. You can find more information about our delivery and warranty policies. We offer competitive prices on all radiators. All the above factors determine why we are the best place to buy radiators online.